Sunday, October 23, 2011

National Novel Writing Month.


National Novel Writing Month is right around the corner! This will be my first year, and I'm excited. Michael and I have worked a good bit on the plot I've chosen, and I believe it's ready. I wanted to do this post to share it.

In short: Pilgrim's Progress, Meet Halloween.

Sounds odd, doesn't it? You betcha. Basically, it is a heavily allegorical novel, involving Halloween strongly. It has many good Christian themes, which I hope will come out well. Who knows - maybe someday soon it'll be published!

So, what about you? Are you participating in National Novel Writing Month? If so, what genre do you have in mind? Do you feel ready?

Share your thoughts!
God bless,
Joel Garner ><>.

1 comment:

  1. Your idea sounds good.

    I'll be revising a novel during that time.

    ReplyDelete